Friday 27 January 2012

Tinkazette - TinkaPad of the Week Winner & Trader's Back Soon

Hey Tinkas!

Today Tinkatolli has released a new edition of their daily newspaper the Tinkazette! Today they have announced that Penguitt got TinkaPad of the Week and that Trader will be back soon! Here is the post!

TinkaPad of the Week Winner -


Exterior -

Penguitt

Interior -

Penguitt

Traders Coming Soon -


 Penguitt's pad is really awesome! If I went there I would bring my swimming stuff! What do you think of his pad? Are you gonna trade?  Post a comment with your opinion!

-Lukey140701

1 comment:

  1. Hi, taki here! I think Penguitt's "waterish' pad is amazing! I am going to trade! That's what I always do. Anyway do you want to see my blog? it's taki-tinkatolli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment with your opinion...

back to top