Sunday 29 January 2012

Tinkazette - Traders Back

Hey Tinkas!

Today Tinkatolli released a new edition of their daily newspaper the Tinkazette! Today they have announced that Trader is back! Here is the post!

Traders Back -

Trader's Location - Canopia -


Trader's Offer -




Locations of Items -

Roses: Canopia

Blue Wire: Stinkatolli

Grill Stick: Canopia and Sundunia

Peg: Tinkertown and Sundunia

Passive Soldier: Stinkatolli and Junkatolli

This is an awesome trade! I love the wavey marble! I got a Nifty Fifty ribbon from this trade because I was asleep when Trader came! It was 3am for me! Did you trade? Post a comment with you say!

-Lukey140701






1 comment:

  1. I came 8th even though I had trouble collecting the roses in Canopia zoomed out.

    -Tinkarobert97

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment with your opinion...

back to top